1887 Anglican church designated by the Province as an excellent example of carpenter gothic church architecture.
Trinity Anglican Church in Sebringville was formed in 1872 by the Coulter, Hamilton, Moore, Pearson, and Ruston families as a mission of Stratford’s St. James’ Anglican Church. Between the five families, thirty people in total were attending services. On July 24, 1886, Anthony Goettler sold land in Sebringville to the Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Huron for sixty dollars, and in1887 Trinity Church was built on Lot 17 Concession 1 Ellice Township, Perth County at a cost of $14,000.
As Sebringville grew, the congregation swelled to seventy parishioners and a Sunday school was started for thirty-five children in 1902. By 1954, a Parish House was purchased for church activities and Sunday school classes. Further expansions continued in 1963, when an addition was constructed to house the vestry, a choir room and the new heating system.