- Visit our new exhibit, Celebrate 60!: The Enduring Legacy of Fanshawe Pioneer Village, in the Trillium Community Gallery.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is now open for our 60th anniversary season! Visit us, Tuesday through Sunday, and Holiday Mondays, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Our administration office in the Spriet Family Visitor Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please make sure to check our Upcoming Events for information about our 2019 events and make sure to visit us again starting May 18, 2019, to see inside the buildings and as we “Celebrate 60 at Fanshawe Pioneer Village,’ during our 60th public programming season.
Trillium Community Gallery Exhibit
- This year’s exhibit, Celebrate 60!: The Enduring Legacy of Fanshawe Pioneer Village. As always, admission to the exhibit is free.
- May 1st - October 10th, 2019, Tuesday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Visit the Heritage Village in 2019
Public Programming Season
- For more information about our 2019 events, please visit our Upcoming Events page. Looking for things to do during your visit- Explore at Fanshawe Pioneer Village!
- Please visit our Education and Tours page for more information on pre-booked education programs, summer programming, and tours.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is a dog-friendly museum. Bring your furry friends in for a walk! Please note, only working dogs are allowed inside the heritage buildings.
- Our administration office in the Spriet Family Visitor Centre is currently open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is open Tuesday to Sunday, and Holiday Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Pioneer Village Cafe is open Tuesday to Sunday, and Holiday Mondays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Admission & Memberships
- $9.00 per Adult- tax included
- $7.00 per Child ages 4-16- tax included
- Free for children ages 3 and under
- BIG on FUN Group Pass provides admission all year long for one low price! (Each pass type comes with 2 free admissions so you can share the experience!)
How to Find Us
Fanshawe Pioneer Village is located INSIDE Fanshawe Conservation Area in London, Ontario. Enter at 1424 Clarke Road and follow the Orange Directional signs.
- Upon entering Fanshawe Conservation Area please let the conservation area tollgate attendant know you are visiting Fanshawe Pioneer Village and they will direct you to the museum.
- Enter 1424 Clarke Road into your GPS or use it as your destination when creating a Google Map.
- View Google Map
- Fanshawe Conservation Area Map
- Free parking! The large parking lot can easily accommodate school buses and campers.
- Accessible parking is located next to the Spriet Family Visitor Centre and Heritage Village Visitor Tollgate.
Where to Stay
Please note the Denfield General Store and Village Cafe are now closed for the 2018 season.
Fanshawe Pioneer Village is here to serve you!
- During your visit stop in at the Denfield General Store and for treats, refreshments, local products, hand-made gifts, and souvenirs.
- Visit the Pioneer Village Cafe for refreshments, something to eat or ice cream! The Pioneer Village Cafe is open from May 18th to October 11th for the 2019 Summer Season. Check back for 2019’s cafe and store hours.
- Modern washrooms are available in the Heritage Village located behind the Pioneer Village Cafe. These washrooms have accessible stalls, as well as change tables.
- If you require access to an adult size change table please ask our Tollgate staff.
- Accessible parking is located near the Spriet Family Visitor Centre and Heritage Village Entrance.
- A drop-off circle is located in front of the Heritage Village Entrance for any drop-off or pick-up needs from the village.
- General admission is free for support workers when accompanying their client.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use at the Tollgate.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is an outdoor museum that tells the story of rural communities and the founding of the City of London. As such, there are uneven roadways and paths throughout the village. When you enter there is a slow grade sloped path from the Tollgate into the Heritage Village. There are accessible pathways and ramps into the majority of our buildings.
- The second floors of heritage homes may not be accessible to those with mobility needs. Please try out Fanshawe: 360 for a sneak peek into all of these homes and other buildings.