‘Tis the season for holiday cheer! Join Fanshawe Pioneer Village for an outdoor Christmas Market in the Village. Decorations will be hung round the Village with care, and you know St. Nicholas is sure to be there! A Christmas tree lot, outdoor activities, vendors, and villagers will come together to create the Christmas market we see each year in those movies we all secretly love.
Tickets will be available November 1, 2020. Advanced purchase recommended.
- Pick up your Christmas tree from the Tree Huggers Tree Lot outside of Colbert Barn.
- Sign up for a photography mini-session with Tomo Photography.
- Discover local vendors (list to be announced).
- Meet St. Nicholas as you stroll through the Village. He’d love to take a distanced photo with you!
- Enjoy performances in the park (further details to come):
- Charles Dickens reads from one of his classics at 1:00 p.m. each day
Make a pomander behind our Corbett Tavern.
See Elgie Log House and the Village bedecked for the holidays.
Enjoy gingerbread baking demonstrations at the Caverhill House summer kitchen.
- On Saturday evening you can enjoy the Village by lantern light and join us for the lighting of our Christmas tree in our Victoria Park.
Want to be a vendor at the Christmas Market? Apply by completing our vendor application form and returning it by Friday, October 23, 2020, to Liane, Manager of Visitor Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful vendors will be contacted as soon as possible following.
Saturday, November 28, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 29, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
$5 per person
Tickets available November 1, 2020.
Masks required while indoors.