It’s the ultimate summer adventure. Spend a week travelling back in time!
Fanshawe Pioneer Village offers a Summer Day Camp experience for children 6-12 years old who will become part of Fanshawe Village. Children will experience heritage games, create early settler toys and crafts, and discover traditional trades and recipes, all while exploring our historic buildings and their unique history!
Summer Day Camp Dates & Costs
Camp for Ages 9 to 12
July 17-21 & August 14- 18, 2017
- Monday - Friday(5 Days) and operates 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
$135.00 per child
Camp for Ages 6 to 8
August 8-11, 2017
- Tuesday - Friday(4 Days) and operates 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
$125.00 per child
Summer Day Camp Payment
- Children may only register for one week.
- Payment is due on the first day of camp. Payment can be processed by VISA/Mastercard/Debit, Exact cash or cheque.
Summer Day Camp Registration
- Camp Registration begins February 1st, 2017
- All forms are due the Friday before each week of camp begins.
- Please read the Parent Information Package below for all details on The Time Travellers’ Summer Day Camp.
To Register please fill out the 3 forms above and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
email@example.com | call 519-457-1296 ext. 817